We welcome the opportunity to become acquainted with new patients when they first visit our office. Drs. McNeill and McCulloch and their staff members understand that each patient is unique; personalized attention to each individual’s needs is central to our practice mission. There are usually THREE STEPS to getting started with orthodontic treatment although the visits as outlined below, when appropriate, can be combined for your convenience.
STEP 1-The initial EXAMINATION APPOINTMENT will consist of a thorough orthodontic evaluation, a discussion of your concerns, a determination of need for orthodontic correction and an outline of potential treatment options. At this appointment, we will address the following questions:
- Is there an orthodontic condition?
- If so, what is it and what are the effects on current and future dental and oral health?
- Can it be corrected?
- When is the best time to begin such correction in order to accomplish it in the most efficient and effective manner?
- How long will treatment take?
- What is an estimate of the cost of treatment and what are the payment options?
- So that we can best serve your needs, please bring the following to this first office visit:
- Any panoramic or full mouth X-rays taken within the last six months
- Information regarding any orthodontic insurance benefits you may have
- A completed health history and examination form that you can print by clicking HERE.
STEP 2-The patient care that we render is based on thorough orthodontic diagnosis and careful treatment planning. This we regard as the foundation for superior results and high patient satisfaction. Accordingly, the next step is a RECORDS APPOINTMENT at which we will take impressions for dental study casts. We will arrange to have facial and dental photographs and any necessary x-rays taken at Northwest Radiography (www.nwrad.com), a specialty imaging laboratory. These records are then analyzed by Drs. McNeill and McCulloch and a customized treatment plan arrived at.
STEP 3-At the next CONSULTATION APPOINTMENT, our doctors will review this plan with you, discuss any options that apply, outline the appropriate time frame, address any further questions or concerns you may have, finalize financial arrangements, and with your approval, schedule appointments to begin treatment.
You can arrange for the first of these office visits, the EXAMINATION APPOINTMENT, by calling us at 206 232 9600. We look forward to speaking with you and meeting you in person!
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST YOUR COMPLIMENTARY INITIAL EXAMINATION